Friday, March 9, 2018

I Have Seen Things You People Wouldn't Believe But THIS ONE Truly Freaks Me Out


Do yourself a favor and avoid this video. It only adds to the horror of what I have just seen and now must share with you. Wow. This one woke me up this morning.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/mysterious-bag-with-53-human-hands-appears-on-a-russian-island-near-chinas-border/ar-BBK2lNg?li=AAggFp5

Investigators arrived at the Beshennaya channel on the Amur River in Khabarovsk, in southeastern Russia, after one of the human hands was spotted. A bag of 53 other hands was later discovered.

So you find ONE hand and that is pretty terrible and disturbing and nightmare inducing. Then you find FIFTY FOUR MORE FUCKING HANDS!! IN A BAG!! FIFTY-FOUR!!

WTF? What kind of Chinese freak collects hands? I have to admit that this one freaked me out a little. I mean why KEEP the FUCKING PILE OF HANDS if you are trying to avoid someone being identified? Did I mention that you should not have shown me ALL THE FUCKING FROZEN HANDS IN ONE PILE???


THEN one of you maniacs arranges the hands in the snow for a fresh picture, which you then SHARE WITH ME. Did they assign the job of arranging the hands for the picture of the hands to someone or did someone just volunteer to do it? The whole incident is freaking me out. A BAG OF FUCKING HANDS! A BAG OF FUCKING MATCHING PAIRS OF HANDS!!


HOW do they know the hand's match in the field like that? I want to know but I kinda don't want to know,  you know? This all has the making of a serial killer mystery in the Siberian wastelands but even I don't wish to see that film if this is the real life freakshow it would be based on.

A BAG OF HANDS? Where the fuck are the rest of the bodies and when to bags of those parts start washing onshore? This is all just bad Ju Ju.



I love me some Isabella. Girl speaks the truth.

3 comments:

Dr. Theda said...

a rather Handy discovery...
most likely political "trouble-makers" , or more likely Criminals who did another Criminal wrong...
Sad world in which we live...

Dr. Theda said...

They refused to clap when their ruler spoke...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

See now that I believe.