Monday, August 7, 2017

Are You Freaking Kidding Me???

We are treating moody goats now with costume therapy and gender and species confusion?? In the old days we would put a bullet in this goat's head and be done with all the drama. What about MY anxiety? Seeing this goat gives me anxiety. What costume do I wear to treat that??


 
Well, thanks to the duck outfit, those days are over. “There’s something about that duck costume that calms her” Lauricella says. “She goes into a little trance. She just closes her eyes and she’s out.”

Rescue goat Polly was suffering from anxiety until one day her owner got her a duck costume!
 

5 comments:

j-swin said...

I agree, goats don't get anxiety, they get a salt rub and stewed for several hours with some nice root vegetables.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thank you. I don't eat goat because...well it's a goat and I can do better.

j-swin said...

Aye mon! Goat be a fine meal.

DrGoat said...

I've had goat, not bad but I gave it up when Dr. Goat came along. Beef and lamb are my favorites now.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am a big fan of eating the chicken