Sunday, June 18, 2017

All Kinds Of Bullshit With This Snakes

 
I walked out this afternoon to water the plants and found this legless bastard curled up by my basement window. In all the years I have lived here I have never seen a snake let alone one this long. I sure he was harmless but I wasn't going near him. I didn't even want to take the rake and fling him far away. I just waited until he slithered away and now I will have nightmares that he and his buddies can get into my house when the temperature cools down. Where is a nice hungry hawk around when I need his help?
 

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Now there's a good excuse to locate all the holes/cracks in your basement foundation and stuff them full of sealant or steel wool.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks. That helps me fear a lot. Actually I already did some of that and no matter how hard I look I know I will miss his entry spot.

DrGoat said...

Most snakes are your friends. That looks a non-poisonous one, probably eats things that eat your plants. I grew up with them, especially Rattlesnakes here in AZ so no problem. I do understand your revulsion but never fear, they'll have your back someday. Or not.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It's the 'or not' that I am worried about. Spiders I am fine with but mice and snakes frighten me.

DrGoat said...

We got you covered old bean.